Car Magnt Instructions
As you may know, vehicle magnets are an excellent, cost effective medium for maximizing the exposure of your message through mobility.
The following instructions will help you to get the most out of your product.
· Prior to installation, place your magnets on a flat surface, such as a refrigerator door, for at least 24 hours to flatten them.
· Clean your vehicle, especially in the area the magnet will be attached. Allow that area to dry completely before installation.
· Place over a flat surface and smooth down the corners. A magnet should not be placed over door trim, major curves or creases in the car’s body. The magnet will not form to the shape of the car and this will lead to a poor magnetic hold.
· Guard against dirt buildup. Inspect the sign and clean it if necessary.
· At least once a week, the sign needs to be pulled off the vehicle and cleaned/inspected (twice a week if it rains).
REMOVAL and RE-INSTALLATION
· Make sure you store your magnet completely flat when you are not using it. Do not throw your magnets in the backseat of your car or any other area that is not completely flat. This can cause your magnet to bend or warp over time.
· Do not store in the trunk of your car, as temperatures can easily exceed 150°F.
· Do not stack them back-to-back (where the magnetic sides touch each other), as this can cause problems with the magnetic material.
· When you are ready to reinstall your magnet, follow the steps outlined above.